Friday, March 13, 2015

A Rang of Rock

Since we all are getting spring fever I wanted to share a few posts on some excellent festivals that are gonna be happening in the near future. The one largest weekend festival of bands in the United States, with a range of music not just rock. And it's called.......


                               ( Photo by rockontherange.com)


ROCK ON THE RANGE

3 day music festival with 50 bands headlined each night from groups like Judas Priest, Linkin Park, Rise Against, and Godsmack and many more. All 4 bands definitely deserve their credit but it's the middle bands of the lineup that makes this concert great I highly suggest to check it out! The event is based in Columbia Ohio at the Mapfre stadium, 3 stages non-stop music ALL WEEKEND sounds like right way to kick off concert season! If this sounds like something you'd like to attended the link to the site is above. What do you guys think? Does this sound like a concert you'd attend? Is there any band you're curious to see? Comment below

3 comments:

  1. Yes I would definitely attend this concert I just do not know if I would be able to go to all of these festivals and concerts. You need to see String Cheese!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds soooooo entertaining, I am going to dancefestopia this september and this festival would be the perfect primer to get some experience under my belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the movie school of rock!

    ReplyDelete