Monday, April 6, 2015

Dosage of Acoustics





Rock music isn't always about how hard you rift on the guitar nor is it about just banging the hell out of the drums. A good change of pace for rock is acoustic, this style of rock music puts more emphasis on the vocals and lyrics of the song instead of the instrumental. Sometimes as listeners we  base our opinion off the rhythm of a song and base our opinion off that instead of actually listening to the meaning behind the music. This is an important element to a song and which is why I wanted to dedicate this week's dosage playlist to bands who do a great job of representing this specific style of rock n' roll. Comment below on which style you like better electric or acoustic. Enjoy everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I like electric better, but everyone has to appreciate a nice acoustic. I would much rather ROCK OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the acoustic sound, it is very relaxing. The sound of electric is just so much more fitting to me though, I really enjoy the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The acoustics sound dope on here

    ReplyDelete