Monday, April 20, 2015

New Albums!

Let the countdown to summer begin! Since its almost that time of year it provides bands a sense of urgency to put out new albums to promote for their upcoming tours, this is known as concert season!
It's critical for bands to put out a quality group of songs during this time so they can generate the maximum amount of revenue for their events. So I wanted to share with my viewers some of the most anticipated releases that are coming out right before concert season officially kicks off!

April 14th

I've posted about Halestorm in the past and the time has finally arrive after 3 long years for a new album! They produced four great singles to introduce the record Mayhem, I am the Fire, Amen, and Apocalyptic. The link below is to their album, I recommend tracks 3,10,13,14 plus any of the singles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7DsxqYEjc 







( Photo from Halestorm.com )



May 12

It's been a few years since Hinder was last on the rock scene.
 Over the past couple years the landscape of the band has changed to a certain degree because the lead singer Austin Winkler had to leave the band due to health issues and entered himself into rehab while the band carried on. Now the band is moving in a new direction with a new lead vocalist Marshal Dutton but using the same familiar sound us rockers love from the band. Definitely check out the album next month! Click the link to listen to their new single.




(Photo from loudwire.com)

June 23

This is one of the most anticipated albums of the summer for me! Breaking Benjamin has produced an album since 2009, so they're motivated to put themselves back on the map with all the other great rock bands. Many people can relate to their music
because of the time and thought that goes into their lyrics,
they've done a great job in the past using different 
the tempos in their songs so some are harder rock than others. Dark Before Dawn should be well worth the wait! Click on the link below to preview their new album with their new single  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzE3lY9CII




( Photo From Wikipedia.com)


Comment below on what albums are your looking forward to coming out this summer, enjoy everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Hinder's new material, especially after listening to Hit the Ground! I love how well their band flows together no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie I have not listened to them yet but I will have to check them out I know I have heard some songs I am just more of a hip hop guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Hinder for the first time on your blog, I am gonna have to check out the album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill have to check some of these out maybe it will get me into rock

    ReplyDelete